2008 a Pong Odyssey 2008 a Pong Odyssey

Poopy

I had to go poop so i didnt gt to play it so i giv u a ten

Shape Smash Shape Smash

Addicting

I played all ninety level and quickly got hooked. I found one particilure bug though...if you click the "Extra Shake" button falling with a parachute, it gives you, obviously, and extra shake. BUT, if you keep on clicking it after you click it once, you get more shakes (5 at an average) Check that out.

bibagames responds:

thanks for bug buster2006production!

Catapult Grandpa Catapult Grandpa

Cool

Short but cool. could have more levels

kyle-christie responds:

yeah.., ran out of time on the levels but could have gone on and on. thanks for review

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

Sweet

Best flash game I ever played. This game is so cool. it's like a survival game. eat but dont be eaten. The thing is whenever I start flying, and then i fall back to the water when it runs out, theirs like, 50 giant fish and i get eaten the secondd i hit the water. great game thoe

Shape Escape Concept Shape Escape Concept

Tight

8 stars cause' if i wereu, i would make it like, 5 times longer.
8/10
4/5

Hey can any body tell me the actions script to make this type of game?

Plumpman responds:

Sure, This game is based solely on the APE physics engine.

If you need any tips or anything just contact me through PM or email.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Awesome

It shows us really how hard it is to live with him

Arcade Donkey Kong Arcade Donkey Kong

omfg

i got to the kill level!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Couldn't of been better

Great Graphics! This game is so addicting. Fun is the word for this game. I got everything you could possibly get. My highest time was 1:59.99. I got so close! Well, anyway this game was great. I have no clue how you did any of this! If you ask me, I think you should have a final score and all of your achievments when you get every item. (Like when you beat the game) Great game and no doubt this will be front page. Congraduations to the best game i've played on Newgrounds!