geometry final exam flash geometry final exam flash

how come theres no sense in this?

I cant believe that the guy knows how he can do this without faking it or stuff you know? but waseome anymantion it looks likes a tv show kinda but with less junk food? 10/10 5/5 its like egoraptor awseome!

Bubla Episode 4 Bubla Episode 4

I like it

Bubla is hysterical. He is a character you can definitely expand upon!

KevinButtchin responds:

Stop pretending you've never seen Bubla before my brother.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Bleda Bleda...Bleda

"Hey guys guess what i just got the best idea ever, bleda, lets play the worst game of rock paper scissor ever. Ok, Alrighty, Ok. Paper, Papepaper paper papapepaper.... hay naruto your cheating, hey guys ur cheatiing..." oh my god i pissed myself

Bubla Episode 2 Bubla Episode 2

Awesome

No one will believe this but i'm Kevin's Bro. He told me that his next or next, next video will be about Vick(Strong Guy)and how he's...A ROBOT. Watch my vids. that suck compared to this. Nice Video Though Brother.

KevinButtchin responds:

YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE!

My Cat My Cat

9/10
4/5

Skateboarding Stickman Skateboarding Stickman

DUUUUDE

This has everything! that was awesome animation by the way. I just started flash and my videos are pretty choppy. Bt this? Something i'll HAVVE to learn. If anybody can tell me what he did or how he did it, that would be great! You could also watch one of my vids to see if it's choppy or not. (It's pretty choppy though!) I'm not saying you have to, i just need some advice. I'm not one of those people who go, "Hey nice video! Watch Mine." Just Sayin'.

AfroJack120 responds:

Hey ill be happy to help you just tell me what you be needing and ill see what i can do :)